Catering to two of the body parts highly targeted by the aging phenomenon, this product deals with your worst fears. Not just deals with them but it works towards resolving them. It is true that the skin on your neck and chest possess a different level of sensitivity as compared to your face. So naturally the market is catering to your needs and putting forward innovative ideas to facilitate your aging problems. Yes, this particular potion is specially made for your neck and chest.
Gold Bond Neck Cream Review
Let’s have a look at the key ingredients that constitute this life saving cream.
- Aloe Vera (reforms the epidermis)
- Jojoba Oil (makes its way into the skin thoroughly and moisturizes it effectively leaving no room for dryness)
- Salicylic Acid (very tactically, taking skin sensitivity into consideration, it disperses dead skin cells eradicating them while creating new skin cells)
- Advanced Hydration Blend (mixed with the jojoba oil)
- Stress Response Proteins (encourages the moisture in your skin to increase the smooth touch)
The main purpose of the cream is to keep your skin thoroughly hydrated. Added to this, it also has a key goal of improving the physical appearance of your skin; whether it's in terms of smoothness, elasticity, firmness or texture. The ultimate goal is to give you what you’ve always wanted to keep: ever lasting beauty! The five key ingredients together aid in exfoliation as well. They also encourage your skin to stay moisturized and prevent dryness. The results are very visible whether its on your neck or chest.
Most women say that this cream has turned out to the best neck firmer they’ve had. Statistics show that eighty-five percent witnessed signs of improvement within a day while ninety-seven percent had seen clear signs of increased smoothness in texture along with tight skin in just about two weeks.
However, as always there were some women who weren’t happy with the product and so they complained that they saw no difference between this and the moisturizer they were using previously; expected results were not achieved.